ADMIRERS. LETTERS07.04.2017 11:44
An automatic identification of admirers
You can change it in the section settings of “Admirers” in the extension:
- Turn off an automatic adding of men to admirers
- Specify a number of incoming letters what should be received from a man of list of admirers
- Include and exclude admirers from the common mail-out of first letters
If you change the characteristic “Number of incoming letters”, you can test how many men are in your list of admirers by clicking on the button “Test” and when the settings will be specified then click on the button “Save settings” after that men will be automatically added to a list of your admirers.
A manual adding of admirers
What is it for?
- Men will be excluded from a mail-out of first letters;
- If a man is added to admirers, you can see a text box on his profile or on a page of sending a letter to him. Here you can specify all important information about him;
- You can send letters to a list of admirers. For example, if you want renew communication with men with what you have been chatting before, you can set mailing to admirers with a help of line “resend via”, limiting receivers of your messages to those you have not been chatting for n days.
Convenient? Isn’t it?
Have a nice chat!
Sincerely, the ChatOS team